IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Immediately unplug the cable from the outlet.
USE THE APPLIANCE ONLY
-To prepare coffee, dispense hot water, froth milk or heat beverages using steam.
-For domestic use only.
-By adults in non altered psycho-physical conditions.
NEVER USE THE APPLIANCE
For purposes other than those indicated above, in order to avoid danger.
Do not introduce any substances other than those indicated in the instruction manual.
During the normal ﬁlling of any reservoirs, all nearby reservoirs must be closed.
Fill the water tank only with fresh drinking water: Hot water and/or any other liquid may damage the machine. Do not use carbonated water.
Do not put ﬁngers or any material other than coffee beans in the coffee grinder. Before manipulating the coffee
grinder, turn off the machine’s main switch and unplug the cable.
Only connect the coffee machine to a suitable power socket. The voltage must correspond to the indication on the machine’s label.
-Choose a level surface. Do not place on heated surfaces!
-Allow a distance of 10 cm / 4" between walls and cooking hotplates.
-Do not keep the machine at temperatures below 0°C / 32°F – danger of freezing damage.
-There must be easy access to the socket at all times.
.-The power cable must not be damaged, tied up with clamps, placed on very hot surfaces, etc.
.-The power cable must not hang. (Danger of tripping or dropping the appliance).
-Do not use the power cable to carry or pull the coffee machine.
.-The appliance must not be used by children and persons who have not been informed on its operation.
.-The appliance is dangerous to children. If left unattended, please disable it.
-Do not leave the coffee machine packaging within the reach of children.
-Never direct the jet of hot water and/or steam towards yourself or others. Danger of scalding.
.-Do not insert objects through the appliance’s openings (Danger! Electrical current!).
.-Do not touch the plug with wet hands and feet. Do not remove the plug by pulling the cable.
-Warning, danger of burns caused by hot water, steam and hot water/steam spout.
- Do not use the appliance in case of sure or suspected faults such as after falls.
- Any repairs must be performed by an authorized customer service centre.
- Do not use the appliance with a defective power cable. If damaged, the power cable must be replaced by themanufacturer or authorized service centre. (Caution! Electrical current).
- Turn off the appliance before opening the service door.
CLEANING / DESCALING
- Before cleaning, unplug the machine and let the appliance cool.
- Keep the appliance from coming into contact with splashes of water or immersing in water.
- Do not dry the machine’s parts in conventional or microwave ovens.
For safety reasons, use only original spare parts and original accessories.
- The packing materials can be recycled.
- Appliance: unplug the appliance and cut the power cord.
- Deliver the appliance and power cord to a service center or public waste disposal facility.
This product complies with EU Directive 2002/96/EC.
on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this
product. For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city ofﬁce, your
household waste disposal service or the retailer where you purchased the product.